Celebrate the day of love with nothing less than the best chocolate chunk cookie on the Planet.
I love you, my dear customers. And I’m not just saying that because Valentine’s day is coming up, and I’m in the mood for it. I adore you always! Okay, this is getting cheesy even by my standards. I love with food, so let’s get to the point. The point being the recipe for best chocolate chunk cookies on the Planet.
I’ve seen dozens of cookie recipes in my day. But this is the one I always come back to. It’s the love of my cookie life! The list of ingredients and the method of making these treats are super simple. Once you have everything ready, you’re only about 30 minutes away from a crunchy, chewy, chocolaty pleasure. The absolute hardest part of this recipe is waiting for the cookies to cool after taking them from oven. But it will be so worth it! Happy Valentine’s day to all of you love bunnies! (Yes, I know…!)
- Cut chocolate into small pieces with knife. Set aside.
- Fluff softened butter and sugars with electric mixer.
- Add a whole egg, mixing constantly. When the mixture is smooth, add a yolk and continue mixing until well combined.
- Combine flour and baking powder. Add to butter mixture, lightly stirring until combined.
- Lastly, fold in the chocolate chunks.
- Divide the dough into 12 generous scoops on an oven tin lined with baking paper (or use two tins to make 14 cookies). Place the scoops as wide apart as possible.
- Bake in 200 C / 395 F for 13–14 minutes. When you take the tin out, cookies need to still be soft in the middle. Let them cool on the tin for about 10 minutes. That’s when they will become crunchy on the outside and chewy on the inside.
Start Cooking with Us
Fresh ingredients. Great recipes. Delivered weekly.
Subscribe now to get inspiring recipes and ideas!
100% Privacy. We don't spam.